Big Hero 6 #Film Friday

Disney BigHero6 Poster Baymax 716x1024 Big Hero 6 #Film FridayWith the creative minds behind such sweet, fun, and classic Disney animated movies such as “Winnie the Pooh,” “Bolt,” and “Tangled,” “Big Hero 6” is a film inspired by the Marvel comics of the same name and features comic-book style action.

“With all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, “Big Hero 6” is an action-packed comedy-adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who’s catapulted into the midst of a dangerous plot and must transform his closest companion—a robot named Baymax—and a diverse group of friends into a band of high-tech heroes.”

This film hits theaters everywhere November 7, 2014 in 3D.

Like BIG HERO 6 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyBigHero6

Follow Walt Disney Animation Studios on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DisneyAnimation

Follow Walt Disney Animation Studios on Tumblr: http://disneyanimation.tumblr.com

Visit the Website: http://www.disney.com/BigHero6

1. Ashley Bree Perez says:

I am so glad I read this blog post! I will need to tell my husband about this! thank you! (:

2. Julie Mauricio says:

Just seen this movie preview at the theatre. It looks like a great movie, can’t wait to see it.

3. Robin Romanow says:

We just saw that movie preview a few days ago. It looks like it’s going to be a cute movie. Hopefully my almost 3 yr old will sit better through that than he did for the Planes movie, lol. Thank you for sharing : )

4. Tina Marie says:

Yay, another 3D movie. Thanks for sharing!

5. Barrie Mac says:

We just saw a preview for this last week. My daughter thinks it sounds like fun. And it does look cute!

6. This is the first time I have heard of this movie. I am going to have to keep my eyes open for it. Sounds pretty good. Thanks for sharing

7. Michelle S says:

I saw this preview in theaters and I still don’t know what it’s about LOL, but from the buzz I see around it a lot of people do know what the hullabaloo about this movie is. Looks cute, wouldn’t mind waiting for it to come out on Redbox.

8. We just saw the trailer for this movie last week, and my son was laughing so hard at it. It is definitely on our list of must-see movies this summer :)

9. Ronald G says:

This sounds like a terrific movie. My best friend and her daughter just love Disney type movies, detesting the trends towards excessive violence and nudity. I shall be sure t take them to see this. Thank you

10. Jennifer Hiles says:

I’ve never been disappointed by Walt Disney productions and I’m sure this will follow suit. I can’t wait to see this. Whenever a new Disney film comes out, it’s a great opportunity to get the family together and laugh!

11. That sounds like a good family film. At least for the kids. I’m sure it also has some humor in it for the adults too.

12. Heather Bridson says:

This looks like such a cute movie! Thanks for the review!

13. (Big Hero 6 #Film Friday) This movie looks so good to me, I cannot wait till it comes out this November. I really like these kid’s films because they make you laugh so much all the time.

14. Well I hope that a superhero movie that’s animated will not add to the oversaturated market of superhero movies that have been shot out of the studios over the last few years. I high hopes that since it’s Disney that it will be done well!

15. MarilynBlau says:

want to take kids

16. count me in for any disney movie !:) love all things disney!!!

thank you! xoxo

17. This looks like such a cute movie! We are so excited for it at my house.

18. Jennifer Hiles says:

I remember seeing the trailer for this. It looked super cute. My daughter is not quite 3 and a half yet. I’m wondering if she would sit through a movie at the theatre. The first time I took her she was 2 and it didn’t go so well! Can’t wait to see it either way!

19. Jeane Campbell says:

I must be out of it, because I have not even heard about this movie. Trailers.. nope. Grandkids.. nada. Off my radar.

20. Christina G. says:

I’m sure my daughter would love to see this. Thanks for sharing!

21. After seeing the previews in the theaters, my teen and I are so ready to see this! Can’t wait till November, looks great~

22. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

I’m sure my grandchildren will love this film, they love all the Disney ones :-)

23. KaylaSue Simundson says:

Can’t wait to see it, it looks really cute.

24. “We fell out a window!”

I have watched all the trailers from all over the world that I can find. Even the one from Japan that I do not understand! I am eagerly awaiting this movie. I think it will be a lot of fun.

25. Sounds like a cute family night movie. I hadn’t heard it was coming. Thanks for sharing!

26. Yea! a movie I can take my nephew to. He’s very into comic book super heroes. Glad to see that Disney is still churning out popular movies. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll have to remember two months from now to look for it.

27. My nephew would get a kick out of this movie.

28. I would love this movie and so would my grandkids

29. Rebecca HM. says:

This movie already looks like it is going to be amazing. My son asks all the time when its coming out, and my four year old and two year old like watching the trailers to this. :) They Love Big 6 they thinks he is cute and funny :)

30. Gina Ferrell says:

I love Disney movies and can’t wait to see this one with the family. We collect all the Disney movies when they come out on DVD. We are BIG Disney fans in my house. Thanks for posting!!!

31. Maria Iemma says:

I love taking my grand kids to the movies and I trust Disney to put a great family movie out there for us to enjoy.

32. Caroline M says:

I realize this is a pretty old post, but I saw it and got excited! I can’t wait to see this movie! :)

33. Gale McCarron says:

Sounds like an interesting twist for an adventure film by Disney. I think the boys will favor this one quite a bit.

34. I got to see a preview for this the other day. It looks like such a cute movie. Cute enough for even me to sit and watch without kids!

35. We love Walt Disney films . I have been a fan for years. This one looks interesting and fun for the family.

36. Tom Bellamy says:

I think I am going to see this one.

37. sherry butcher says:

something I would take my great grand daughter to. Thanks for the review.

38. My teen and I can’t wait to see this movie! It looks so great!

39. I cannot wait to go see with with my niece I loe disney and grew up with them to see how it has changed and not changed is amazing.

40. This looks good. I have never heard of it! Thanks for sharing!

41. This movie looks so cute, I can’t wait to watch it! 😀

42. Diana Scholz says:

This movie looks so cute! My son and I saw the coming attraction when we went to see Ninja Turtles! I will be going to see this!

43. We can’t wait to see this movie! My kids are really into all the Marvel characters. So I know this movie is going to be a hit with our family. We really want to see it in 3D. 3D is amazing!

44. Katerina Boroday says:

Great post. Very interesting. Wouldn’t mind seeing this movie.

45. Melissa Teears says:

This movie is at the top of our want to see list. Hopefully going to sew it when it opens.

46. robyn donnelly says:

I haven’t seen the movie but it looks interesting and fun. Maybe a little later I will.

47. Karen Jaras says:

I am always excited when a new Disney movie is out. I look forward to getting it for the grandkids.

48. Linda Manns Linneman says:

This looks like such a cute movie. I would love to take my grandkids to see this

49. Brigid OHara Koshko says:

I have seen the commercials for this on the TV. I think this would be a film the whole family could enjoy (and that is something very hard to find.) Thanks for the info.

50. I have plans to see this with my nephew & niece. I am glad this is such a great movie.

51. This looks adorable!

52. laura rubenstein says:

I saw this movie and It was so much better than I expect :) I highly recommend it.

53. laura rubenstein says:

I saw this movie and It was so much better than I expected :) I highly recommend it.

54. A marvel marathon is what I plan for New Year’s Eve, this movie should be included!

55. My daughter has been begging me to see this, looks like it is worth a watch

56. Heather in VA says:

I can’t wait for this to come out on Redbox. I think my kids will really enjoy it.

57. This looks like a cute movie for kids! I’m always looking for cute movies featuring inspirational characters for children to look up to.

58. It looks like a good movie. Would love to see it with my grand kids.

59. I plan on getting this movie when it comes out! My daughter wanted to see it but we went and seen something else that week.

60. This looks like a cute movie and one that my nephew would love. I’ll have to look for it.

61. Donna Hufman Warrington says:

My granddaughter wants to see this movie so bad….we are planning a movie trip soon. Looks very cute and since my granddaughter is still 7, it’s the perfect age to see this movie…

62. I LOVED this movie!!

63. kathy downey says:

I can t wait to see this movie,it sounds like a good one !

64. Claire Rheinheimer says:

My mother in law took my 3 1/2 year old son to see this, he loved it! He still talks about it!

65. DEBRA GIFFORD says:

MY grandsons would love to see this! Thank you for your review!

66. Christina Graham says:

I really need to take the kids to go see this before it isn’t in the theatre anymore!

67. Christina Graham says:

I really need to take the kids to go see this before it isn’t in the theater anymore!

68. Janice Dean says:

TY for the review!

69. LOL I am still waiting to see this movie, I remember a time when I was first at everything now I am last LOLL .. Anyway, am looking forward to watching this.

70. yolanda davis says:

Great blog post; I’m a big film buff!!

71. AwayGirl100 says:

We missed seeing this in theaters and can not wait to see it on DVD!

72. DEBRA GIFFORD says:

MY GRANDSON JUST TOLD ME YESTERDAY HOW MUCH HE LOVES “BIG HERO.” THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!

73. Kristina Glidewell says:

Looks like a cute movie. Thanks for the review

74. Kristina Glidewell says:

Looks like a cute movie. Thanks for the review

75. Melinda Stephens says:

I keep hearing about this movie, but I never make it to the theater anymore. Hopefully I will be able to se it soon.

76. Miranda Wood says:

I’m looking forward to watching this with my grandkids.

77. Richard Hicks says:

I think the kids would like this

78. Sandy Klocinski says:

Big Hero 6 is another great addition to Disney Animation Studios’ storied history. Disney is well and truly back in business. The only downside here is that the film won’t be nearly as memorable as some of the other noted animated releases of the past decade.

79. (Big Hero 6 #Film Friday) This movie sounds so good to me, sure to be a hit with the whole family. I am going to go and see it with my grandson-

80. Donna Jacoby says:

This sounds like a good movie. I’ll be looking for it when I have the chance to go to the movies. Thank you for sharing!

81. I have not seen Big Hero 6 yet, but judging from all the reviews it is a great film, I can’t wait to see it. Thank you for sharing this post.

82. Emily Endrizzi says:

I’ve been seeing commercials for this movie constantly, but I haven’t seen it. My kids went to see it with their dad and really enjoyed it though.

83. Dianna Davis says:

After reading this I knew we had to see it for our family moving night–with six of us this is a special time for us to be together. So I had to go an buy it. WE have family night on Sunday for us– I am so excited to see this– thanks so much

84. This is such a cute movie for a family movie night, I know my kids would love to watch this. Thank you for sharing.

85. Rhea Chladek says:

This would be a fun film to watch with my daughter. Thank you for posting! :)

86. My family loved Big Hero 6. Can’t wait for the sequel.

87. I haven’t seen this movie yet although it looks quite cute. So I may have to look into checking this movie out with my son who loves all things Disney so I’m sure this one will be a hit also. Thanks so much for sharing!

88. Jennifer shelton says:

I can’t wait to see this! I know my son is going to love it!

89. Really enjoyed this movie with the family. I highly recommend it. :)

90. OMG!! I finally got to see this movie, I absolutely loved and , yes I cried at the end loll I think everyone should see this movie, love all the action and just a great story line..

91. Kim Hampton says:

Can’t wait to see it!

92. Marthalynn says:

This is a favorite film in our house right now!

93. jen st. pierre says:

This was a great movie

94. My family absolutely loved this movie!

95. vickie couturier says:

I got my grandson this for his birthday and he loved it

96. Tamra Phelps says:

A year later, this is still one of my youngest nephew’s favorite movies! It so sweet & funny.

97. Cathy Jarolin says:

I have loved all the animated Disney films that I have watc hed. To me they are Pretty Amazing!! Now I hope I don’t have to wait too long to she Big Hero 6!! I am sure it is just as amazing as all the other ones.. Thankyou for sharing your Review!! :0)~~~